You are hired as a consultant to help a midsize U.S.-based company expand into new regions. The company is currently only in the U.S. domestic market. You are tasked with selecting three host countries for the company to expand into within the next five years.
Global Assessment Talent Inc. intends to grow abroad to launch a new product that caters to consumers who want to disrupt this international market. Their product is an application that contains a company’s payroll, benefits, human resources, and information technology in one modern system that can be accessed through the web and apps on mobile devices. It integrates all staff systems and data and automates routine tasks. . There will need to be an establishment of a single overseas office, complete with personnel, marketing, and financial requirements. Various business procedures will be used to analyze the business environment. This permits us to comprehend both the internal and external worlds. New marketing, financial, and human resource strategies will be developed. Additionally, the overall business strategy will review an action plan for corporate social responsibility.
- Select three host countries for the company’s international expansion.
- Analyze Australia, Brazil, and Japan regarding the viability of the company expanding into each one.
- Explain the mode of entry into each country.
- Address any challenges that may arise for entering each host country.
- Include at least one chart, table, or graph.
Peng, M. W. (2017). Global business (4th ed.). Retrieved from https://redshelf.com/
- Chapter 8: Capitalizing on Global and Regional Integration
- Chapter 9: Growing and Internationalizing the Entrepreneurial Firm
- Chapter 10: Entering Foreign Markets